Wednesday, June 20, 2012

The Next Stop...

In about a week's time, Jen and I will be heading out on our next adventure. We are taking another road trip, this time across the country. We have many stops planned, some camping, some hiking, and lots of fun! Take a look at the stops and if you have any suggestions on "must-see" places, restaurants, or things to do, let me know!

  • Memphis, TN
  • Oklahoma City, OK
  • Albuquerque, NM
  • Grand Canyon, AZ
  • Zion National Park, UT
  • Las Vegas, NV
  • San Diego/Escondido, CA
  • Yosemite National Park, CA
  • Salt Lake City, UT
  • Cheyenne, WY
  • Omaha, NE
It's gonna be a good one and I plan on blogging along the way...I'm gonna give this "live" thing another shot and hopefully I can bring you some travel enjoyment and great stories along the way!

Happy Travels Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment