Sunday, July 22, 2012

End of the Road...for now

Jen and I drove from Laramie, WY home to Chicago the next day. It was a 15 hour drive, but we switched drivers every 150-200 miles and took our time. We arrived at her house in Chicago around 1:30am and I made it home around 2am. It was nice to be home instead of making one more stop, because I needed that extra time to regroup before my next adventure.

We had an amazing adventure, saw some remarkable sights, hiked strenuous trails, and just had fun. I couldn't have had a better time with my best friend, than I had on this trip. Each city was amazing in it's own way and I think we made the best use of our time possible. I can't wait for the next trip!!!

Traveling is what I love to do and what motivates me to work hard so that I can afford to see all of these amazing things. There is so much to do and see in the United States that most people don't take the time to realize that getting out on the road is sometimes the best thing to do.

Please, please, please comment or ask questions about any of the places or things that I have written about...I have some great restaurant and hotel recommendations, and as far as hiking goes, I can give you some advice or tell you what the brochures don't!

Have fun, get out and TRAVEL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment